PoreVacuum™ Blackhead Remover Instructions
How To Use
1. Open up the pores with the Beauty Tools NYC Pro Cleansing Facial Steamer!
2. Select a nozzle head. If using on the nose we recommend the head with the biggest opening on the end! The more narrow the nozzle head the more powerful the suction.
3. Press the power button for 3-4 seconds to turn on.
4. Select the strength level of the pore vacuum. There are 3 power levels: gentle, moderate and strong. We definitely recommend starting with the lowest setting, especially for users with more sensitive skin.
5. Move the PoreVacuum across the face back and forth. Do not hold in one spot for more than 1 second.
6. Remove the nozzle head off of the PoreVacuum & rinse it off.
5. Rinse your face gently and pat dry, then follow up with your favourite serum or moisturiser.
6. For the first time use, please apply it on your hand to adapt to the correct operating suction as every skin type is different. May cause marks or redness on sensitive skin.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What results can I expect?
A: Effectively minimizes the appearance of large pores and helps to remove dirt that causes acne & blackheads. Pores are rid of excess oil and dirt, making your skin smoother and cleaner. Improves skin tone and pore appearance.
Q: Will it work for my skin?
A: The PoreVacuum is great for all ages and skin types. However, people with more sensitive skin should take precautions and test with the lowest power setting.
Q: Is it easy to clean?
A: Yes, simply rinse the reuseable little sponges and plastic nozzle heads with hot soapy water.
Q: How do I change the suction mode?
A: There is only 1 button! Pressing it will change it between gentle, moderate & strong
Q: Is it rechargeable?
A: Yes it is!
Q: What are the little sponges for?
A: The PoreVacuum comes with foam filters. These will be placed into the top of the device before putting the head on. They help keep the PoreVacuum clean and only need to be replaced after 2-3 weeks and be washed with hot, soapy water.
Q: It is not turning on!
A: Press the button for 3-4 seconds. If that does not work please try using your own USB cable and charging block that you know works! If it still does not work after trying these steps please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.