Pro Cleansing Facial Steamer Safety Warnings and Instructions
To avoid injury, please read the following instructions. This will help you properly use this product.
⚠️ CAUTION: HOT!
- Keep away from children.
- Always keep 8 to 12 inches away from the steam nozzle
- Place on a flat surface when in use. Do not hold in hands.
- As with any electrical device, use caution when operating near areas of water such as a sink or a tub.
- Unplug after each use and keep unplugged while not in use.
- Be sure the product is fully plugged in during each use.
- Do not use wet hands to unplug.
- Do not use this product near any flammables such as alcohol, gasoline, acetone, sprays, etc.
- Do not immerse this product directly into water.
- Do not use product if cable or plug is damaged or hot to the touch.
- Do not use product if the plug on the extension cord because loose or the cord is twisted or distorted.
- Ensure metal plug has no liquid or moisture before plugging in.
- Do not store in a humid area. Store in a dry, temperature controlled room.
- Do not use if anything blocking the steam nozzle.
- Do not use if droplets of water are forming at the base or nozzle. Nozzle should be completely dry before use.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or repair this product on your own. For any matters related to maintenance, please contact us via email at email@example.com
- Do not use more than once per day. Each time should be limited to 10 minutes. Overuse may result in expansion of pores or skin irritation
- For normal skin, 2-3 times per week is suggested. For sensitive skin, once per week.
- If any kind of discomfort occurs, please stop using immediately. Consult with a dermatologist if the product is right for you.
- After use, allow water to cool down for 10 minutes, and then dispose of any remaining water.
NOT TO BE USED BY THE FOLLOWING
- Women who are pregnant or menstruating. This may cause hormone disorder thereby resulting in related skin issues.
- If you have skin issues or damage such as: dematosis, dermatitis, sensitive skin, sunburned skin, eczema, or swelling.
- If you recently had a medical procedure on the facial area.
Upon opening, there may be remaining water surrounding the water tank. This is the result of standard factory inspections and should not cause any issues.
Fill Tank with only DISTILLED WATER.
Place the facial steamer on a flat surface and plug into outlet.
Open the water container and fill distilled water into the tank until full. Place the water container back into the body until edges are well-inserted.
NOTE: Do not mix any impurities into the water, such as liquid soap, aroma oil, essential oils, or perfume. It may damage the equipment and cause a malfunction.
Switch the button on the front upwards to turn on. Once turned on, allow 1-5 minutes for water to warm and begin steaming. Steam will last 8-10 minutes depending on the amount of water placed in the tank. The water level in the tank will gradually decrease. For a full 10 minute treatment you may have to refill the tank once
Use the facial steamer for 7-10 minutes. We recommend using the Pro Cleansing Facial Steamer at 1x a week to start and increasing up to 3 to 4 times per week depending on your skin's sensitivity.
Place your face no closer than 8-12 inches away from the steamer.
Do NOT use the steamer closer to avoid any heat discomfort.
Once complete, turn the power switch off by pushing downward and unplugging the unit
After each use, unplug the power cord, Allow product to cool for 10 minutes, When cooled, remove all remaining water. Allow product to dry before storing. Product should be stored in a dry, non-damp area.